Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- The product adopts adaptive optics measurement technology to accurately measure within 8 seconds.
- Measures %SpO2, Heart Rate, Beats per Minute and more
- OLED Screen with two colours display
- One button to measure. Just insert your finger into the silicone finger chamber and press the button, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Lightweight and super slim, it is portable to carry anywhere.
- SpO2 Measurement range - 0%-99%
- Accuracy ±2%
- Resolution ±1%
- Heart Rate - 30BPM-240BPM
- Accuracy ±BPM or ±%1
- 2 AAA Batteries not included
Same-Day Curbside Pick Up Available - Call 1-888-271-3093
Pulse Oximeters have become a new non-invasive and painless method to measure the oxygen saturation level. This digital device has the potential to detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried from the heart. It is one of the most necessary equipment in a care setting like emergency rooms, doctor’s clinics, and hospitals.
Common uses of a pulse oximeter
- Examining if someone is in need of help for breathing.
- Gauging how well a new lung medication is working.
- Evaluating how helpful a ventilator is.
- Determining someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity by measuring their oxygen levels on a regular basis.
- It helps in monitoring the oxygen levels of a patient during or after surgical procedures requiring sedation.
- It also helps in understanding how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is working for a patient.
- It also helps in assessing if someone momentarily stops breathing while they are asleep which happens in cases of sleep apnea.
The purpose of having pulse oximeters handy is being able to assess how well a heart is pumping oxygen through the body at any given moment. Buy pulse oximeters online in Canada at fair prices for your periodic use and monitor the health of individuals with the types of conditions that affect blood oxygen levels.
Owning pulse oximeters can help:
- Keep a track of oxygen saturation over time.
- Alert to critically low levels of oxygen, especially in newborns.
- People with cardiovascular conditions or chronic respiratory problems feel at ease when pulse oximeters are accessible.
- Keep a track of oxygen saturation levels in people under anesthesia.
- Show hazardous side effects in people who take drugs that are prone to affecting breathing or oxygen saturation.
- Assess the effectiveness of breathing interventions like oxygen therapy and ventilators.
- Medical professionals, physicians evaluate the safety of the patient with respiratory or cardiovascular problems during exercise or physical activity.